Thursday, May 27, 2010

"We Can Do Better"
#1
On April 20, 2010 I announced on this Blog that I would seek the Post Eight Seat on the Bibb County, Georgia School Board.
In order to communicate with potential voters I have decided to use this Blog as a Campaign Tool. Thus far I have posted the following entries on "The World This Week:"
April 20, 2010 Post 8 (Bibb County At Large) Bibb County School Board Candidate.
April 23, 2010 "We Can Do Better" which announced the theme for the Campaign
April 29, 2010 Alan Is A Candidate - A post with my picture after I had qualified for the Post 8 Seat.
May 17, 2010 Bibb County Education - The Future. This post summarized what I heard at an Education Forum held at the Douglass Theatre concerning Education.
Tomorrow I will post a list of my activities since May 17, 2010 as I seek the Post 8 Seat on the Bibb Board of Education.
Published by Alan Thiese
Candidate for Post 8, Bibb County Georgia School Board

No comments: