Friday, March 23, 2012


The Flower Child's Challenge

It has been quite a period of time since I posted a challenge in this Blog for the readers to let me know the location.

First of all, I can tell you that this picture was not taken in Middle Georgia.  For now, that is the only clue I will give you.

If you know the location where this image was taken please leave a comment below.  The first correct answer will receive a "Lunch On Me" at a Macon Area eating establishment.  The deadline for this challenge is Midnight, April 1, 2012.

I will share this challenge on face book so you can also respond there.  The Best of Luck to You.  

1 comment:

Alan said...

The image in this Challenge was taken in 1969 when I was a tourist in Roma, Italy. I was on top of Saint Peter's and this is a view of the Gardens.

A young lady who follows my facebook post answered the challenge quickly.

Unless she travels to Macon, Georgia I will be sending a postal money order for the lunch.

Now You Know!!!!