Friday, March 30, 2012

"October Baby"

March 29th My Bride and I visited the local cinema to view the movie "October Baby."  I had read a brief article about this movie three weeks ago and based on what I read I was determined to see it.

This movie certainly highlighted the values that are essential for our Society to continue.  There were several moments of sorrow and many moments of emotional feelings generated by the circumstances of life.  It is not my purpose in this post to relate the story line of this movie; but I would encourage everyone who  appreciates life that this movie is a "must see." 

To those who would say that this movie is too warm and fuzzy, I would submit that a refocus on traditional values may just be the solution of the current crisis facing our civilization. 

In summary:  I am very glad I viewed this movie!!

No comments: