Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Music and the Arts
at
Vineville
United Methodist Church
The Twenty-First Season

Take 2
Chenny Gan, Pianist
Bob Barnette, Bass
Jim Blanton, Drums

Sunday, September 16, 2012
at
4:00 P.M.

I realize that this is a rather long header for a Blog Post; however My Bride and I enjoyed the performance of this Concert.  It was almost a "Standing Room Only" crowd and the concert performance was one hour and forty-five minutes long.  A real pleasure.

The first half of the Concert featured a program by Chenny Gan, a Wesleyan College Graduate, on the Piano.

The final half of the Concert featured the three performing "Jazz" with toe-tapping favorites that everyone also enjoyed.

If you have never attended these monthly concerts I would suggest that you do so at the next opportunity.  The October 28 Concert features an Organ Performance by Edie Johnson and Jason Overall.  Every Concert at Vineville starts at 4:00 P.M.  All Concerts are "Free of Charge."

I would suggest that you visit the Church Website to see the entire schedule:


Please be aware that I post this review as a fellow citizen of Middle Georgia.  I enjoy this type of event and encourage you to also visit one of the monthly concerts.  You just may find out that you appreciate the opportunity to enjoy a late afternoon Concert at Vineville.





No comments: