Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nativity Scenes




When I first moved to Georgia in 1971 I lived in a Mobile Home in Jones County off of Highway 49. As I prepared for Christmas I decided that I needed a Nativity Scene. I visited a Craft Shop on Shirling Drive in Shirlington Plaza and acquired the scene you are viewing above. I have appreciated this set every year since then.


This Scene was given to my Family by my Mother some 25 years ago. This is the original straw.
As we all prepare for Christmas 2008, may I remind you that the Real Reason for the Season is what you have just viewed above. Have a Blessed Christmas!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your comments and stories were very thought out.
I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas and a Very good 2009.
JOE ALLEN (THE COMMISH)