Thursday, April 02, 2009

Appreciate What You Have

Do Not Think About What You Had!!!

I just finished watching a very poplar afternoon television program which featured various methods of coping with the current economic situation facing everyone on Planet Earth. One of the methods was to think and appreciate what you have versus remembering what you had!! Certainly very sage advice that we can all follow.

I have been amazed these last few days by the abundance of beauty that abounds in my Gardens here in West Bibb County. I have lived here seventeen years and I can not recall when the Dogwood Blooms were in such great abundance. These are what I call native Dogwoods. They were here when we acquired the house and there was a forest here before this house was built in 1990 and 1991.

Certainly beautiful and a pleasure to view. As I look out any window in my home I can enjoy the plethora of Dogwood blooms that abound in the Gardens. A real Blessing to be sure!!!


No comments: