Tuesday, January 25, 2011



Atlanta Braves Baseball

2011 Caravan To Middle Georgia

The Braves Legacy Continues

 I attended the 2011 Caravan for the promotion of the Braves Baseball Team in Macon, Georgia yesterday, January 24, 2011.  It brought back fond memories of when Chipper Jones played in Macon, Georgia in the early 1990s.


 Just in years gone by, the youth enjoyed the opportunity to collect autographs from the Braves Players.  I recall my own Son standing in line at the Macon Braves Ball Park to obtain the autograph of Steve Avery who was pitching here for one night during a rehab opportunity.

 Of course I obtained this shot during a lull in the autograph line.  Many came with baskets full of memorbilia for the Young Braves to sign.

 These young fans, just like my Sons of a few years ago sought autographs to collect and to also be a part of the event.  Every youngster wants to be a Ball Player, especially if they are involved in Little League.
 As you can ascertain the Braves Caravan stopped at Academy Sports in Macon.  I understand that these young Baseball Heroes also stopped at the Medical Center of Central Georgia Children's Hospital.

As you can ascertain even the players were having fun.  I am glad I attended this event and I remain confident that the hundreds of young fans as well as the older ones also enjoyed the 2011 Braves Caravan Stop in Macon, Georgia.

No comments: