Monday, January 10, 2011







Sleet Day - Middle Georgia
January 10, 2011


 This picture was captured at about 8:00 A.M. January 10, 2011 on the Street where I reside here in West Bibb County Georgia.  The local officials have told everyone, except emergency personnel to stay at home today.  This sleet is about one inch thick and the roads are considered dangerous.  I did not see who left the neighborhood, but I suspect that is may have been one of two Medical Professionals who reside here.

As you can see here, our transport vehicles are still in the garage which is where they will remain until the impact of this Sleet Day 2011 is over.  As I conclude this Post I would encourage everyone to conduct themselves in adult manner so that emergency personnel can perform their duties with out having to rescue someone who ignored the request of appropriate officials to remain in their homes today and also possibly tomorrow.

No comments: