Wednesday, January 05, 2011







Update on Healthcare for U. S. Military
Dependents


Yesterday I posted an entry on this Blog about the reimbursement for the Surgery that My Bride had to have to repair the broken bones in her right leg.

The X-rays above display two views.  The top view displays quite well the complexity of the repair procedure which was required.

It does not take a medical professional to ascertain that the repair procedure was quite complex.

Today I had the good fortune to view a quote from a former President of the United States of America who served this great Country many years ago.  I quote:

"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his Country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards."  Theodore Roosevelt

As our duly elected officials praise our Veterans it might do them all well to read this quote from a former President.  I must admit that during my 21 years of active service I did not shed my blood for my country, but I certainly did serve with Honor.  I was fortunate that I was never assigned in country during the Vietnam War. 


No comments: