Sunday, August 20, 2006






Earlier today, I, Flower Child urged you to "Take the time to smell the flowers. That was before I went out to view the East Gardens where I live. What a lovely surprise was in store for me. As I enjoyed my breakfast, I looked out and also noted some lovely pink "Angel Trumpet" flowers blooming in the pot I have been nurturning on the Deck. So, I readied my Camera, and just as the Morning Sun came through the trees to the East, I quickly ran outside to gather a plethora of images. These pink blooms are growing on stalks that I rooted last November. They all stand about six feet high. There must be at least thirty of these wonderful blooming "pink" Angel Trumpets in our Gardens. I shall always be grateful to the kind family that sharedthese cuttings with me last Fall. After all, the "Pass Along Plants" always hold special memories as we recall who gave us the seeds, rootings, or cuttings. So I can most certainly say that I do what I encourage others to do. "I, Flower Child, took the time to smell the Flowers. If you have not ever enjoyed these blooms and their delightful fragrance, I can assure you that you are in for a special treat. Have a Great day.

No comments: