Friday, August 11, 2006

Thank You!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!





Thank You, Thank You
The World Wide events of the past forty- eight hours have prompted me to compose this blog today. I am extremely happy that the United States has these leaders and their governments as allies as we engage in the global War on Terrorism.
We all know that in order for the Foreign Policy of the United States of America to be successful, that we need to present a unified position to the enemies of the United States and also the free world. It is a shame that we have elected politicians in our own United States of America who are essentially aiding the enemy. I will not disgrace the Heroes and Institutions I have pictured above by displaying any pictures here. However, you may view some of them by clicking on these links:
There are others, as you well know.
As I conclude this article today, I say again, "Thank You!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!

No comments: