Monday, August 07, 2006


"For English, Please Press One"
Each of us has experienced the above quote in our daily lives when we attempt to conduct business or even personal business. I realize that I am on the World Wide Web (WWW), but I do reside in the United States of America.
Today I would like suggest that all organizations that employ automated phone routing systems implement the following message when the system is activated:
"For any language other than English, Please Press USA." That is also 872 as you can quickly ascertain by reviewing the telephone key pad contained in this blog.
I do not know about visitors and individuals in our United States of America who appear not to understand USA; but I am confident that they will learn quickly.
The wonderful aspect about pressing USA on a phone key pad would be that by doing so, the call would be instantly routed to 1(800) 375-5283. Just in case you did not already know, this is the toll free number for the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This simple procedure would quickly reduce the number of individuals in our country who can not speak english.

No comments: