Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Constitutional Authority of OurPresident
Constitutional Authority of Our Nation's Lawmakers
During recent weeks I, the Flower Child, have heard many of my peers discuss "Health Care Reform" and/or "Health Care Insurance Reform" for all of the Citizens of the United States of America.
Today I finally let our Top Leaders and all of my Senators from Georgia and my Congressman have the opportunity to explain where they gain their authority to enact legislation/laws and to approve these laws.
I am awaiting their reply and look forward to the reference in the U. S. Constitution that they may cite to validate their current and/or anticipated actions regarding Health Care Reform and/or Health Care Insurance Reform.
The following is a copy of the correspondence that I just forwarded to our President, our Vice President, the two Senators from Georgia and the Eighth District Congressman.
August 19, 2009
Dear President Barack Obama
Dear Vice-President Joe Biden

Do you have the constitutional authority to approve a Federal Government take over of my Health Care? I would appreciate your comment/reply to this question. Thank You.

Sincerely,



Alan (a.k.a. The Flower Child)

Dear Senator Saxby Chambliss
Dear Senator Johnny Isakson
Dear Congressman Jim Marshall

Do you as members of the U. S. Senate and the U. S. House of Representatives respectively have the authority to enact any legislation and/or laws to allow the Federal Government to take over the Health Care of U. S. Citizens, including myself? I would appreciate your comment/reply to this question. Thank You.

Sincerely,
Alan (a.ka. The Flower Child)
Of course I used my real name in my E-Mail to the President and the Vice President. I also used my real name in my Fax to the above Lawmakers in Washington, D. C.
As most of you know, I did serve our Nation and all U. S. Citizens during my twenty-one year U. S. Navy Career. I feel compelled to allow those who follow me to also enjoy the freedoms of Citizenship in our Great Country. I do not comprehend how allowing our Federal Government to control every aspect of our lives will contribute to the freedoms that so many have garnered for all of us, even to the point of giving up life.
Ladies and Gentlemen, This is America. The land of the Free and also the Brave. So I ask all of you, "What have you done in recent times to preserve these freedoms for future generations of Americans?"

No comments: