Friday, August 28, 2009

Taking Woodstock
Take a Fun Trip
The Flower Child did it. Today he attended the Cinema and viewed this latest Ang Lee masterpiece. Although I was old enough in 1969 to participate in Woodstock I was in England. The movie focused on the young man who had the star role and how it impacted his family. It was, indeed a great movie. To learn more about the first Woodstock please visit:
As I viewed this movie I thought about the "Summer of Love" which was set in Francisco in 1967. To learn more about this event please visit:
Of course I also recalled being informed about a festival which was a local event. It happened in Bryon. Please visit:
Then the one my own parents informed me of which happened in Wadena, Iowa along the banks of the Volga River. Please visit:

No comments: