Thursday, March 31, 2011

M & T Meats
Hawkinsville, Georgia

Several months ago a good friend of mine informed me of M & T Meats in Hawkinsville, Georgia.  I put this establishment on my list of things that I must visit.  On 23 March 2011 I finally made the trip to M & T Meats.

I acquired two "Rib Eye Steaks" which weighed almost one pound each so that My Bride and I could enjoy a lovely meal.

This past Monday, March 28th I grilled these two Rib Eye Steaks and we enjoyed the best meat that we had ever consumed.  You can be confident that I will soon make the journey to Hawkinsville, Georgia to acquire more excellent meat for my dining pleasure.

Their phone number is (478) 892-9810 and they are located at 230 East Lower River Road which is East of downtown Hawkinsville.  

This business has a Web Site under construction at:


The days/hours for M & T Meats are:

Tuesday - Saturday from 7:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.  I would encourage anyone who desires the best in meats to visit this family owned/operated establishment in Hawkinsville, Georgia.





No comments: