Friday, November 16, 2012


Support Macon's Merchants

Gifts for Children
and
Gifts for Everyone

Today I am encouraging my readers to shop locally.  The three firms that I am promoting today have given me great selection and customer service every time I shop there.  I have frequented these Stores when acquiring gifts for the Grand Children, the God Children with great success.


Father Goose's International Toys
is located in Forsyth Landing


Forsyth Landing is just West of Macon Little Theater
on
Forsyth Road

The owner operator is always ready to gift wrap you toys

William's Store is located
at
2356 Ingleside Avenue in Macon

In case you do not know where Ingleside Avenue is located
please remember that a great Pizza Store
is also located on Ingleside Avenue
Everyone has heard of
Ingleside Village Pizza

The Countdown to Christmas and the William's Store
Hours are displayed on the door.

Gottwals Books has four locations in
Middle Georgia

You can visit their Website at
http://www.gottwalsbooks.com/

I was recently looking for five books by a Macon Born Author.
I visited Gottwals Website and listed the books I was seeking.
In a few days they called me to pick up two of my selections.
The other three books I desire will remain on their search and
when they come in, they will call me.

Gottwals also features a great line of
educational items for Children.



All Three of these fine stores are fully stocked and ready to Welcome You to shop with them as you complete your Christmas Shopping.  Additionally, they are always open for that special gift anytime of the year.

No comments: