Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thank You For 2013 and Welcome 2014

U.S. Navy Ships in Hong Kong Harbor.  Thank You to all
of our Members of the United States Military, Army, Air Force,
Marines and Sailors and also to our Coast Guard for keeping
our United States Safe in 2013.  I believe this picture was taken
in 1963 some fifty years ago.

The Attack Carrier USS Ranger (CVA-61) also located in
Hong Kong Harbor, but at least ten miles out toward Sea.
I have fond memories of waiting in the Liberty Line as an E-2 for over
four hours to partake of my first Liberty in Hong Kong during
the deployment of this Great War Ship.  I took this
picture as I was riding the Liberty Launch toward Hong
Kong and the opportunity to enjoy this the B.C.C. and acquire
Tailor Made Shoes and a Suit.  Well, I also did enjoy
several adult beverages, also.

Thank You God for the abundant Blessings which you
provided for Us All in 2013 and Please continue to watch over
us all in 2014. 

As we close out 2013  I also want to Wish my fellow
peoplekind here in Earth a Wonderful 2014 and also
a year with God's Love and Blessings.

May God also Continue to Bless America!!!!!

No comments: