Friday, December 06, 2013

Tripp Family Christmas Lights

While the above picture displays the blooms of a Christmas Cactus, it is not the intent of this post to look a flower pictures. 

This past weekend it was my pleasure to visit the trip Family Christmas Lights in the community of Yonkers just Southeast of Cochran, Georgia.  This wonderful Christmas Light Show is located at 63 Macedonia Church Road.  I was able to enjoy the display in the company of My Bride, My Son and His Family which included two Grandchildren.

If you have never experienced this Christmas Display I would suggest that you do so this Christmas.  To learn more about this and the history of this Family Activity please visit:

http://www.trippchristmas.com/2011/11/wonderland-of-christmas-lights-in-yonkers-ga/

No comments: