Thursday, July 27, 2006

"Street Scenes"

Several times in recent weeks we have seen the following in "The Telegraph" published in Macon, Georgia
Seeking Public Involvement
A Day of Brainstorming!
The Macon-Bibb County Planning & Zonning Commission is seeking public comments on the draft Community Agenda component of the Year 2030 Comprehensive Plan.
If you are a sincere citizen of either Macon and/or Bibb County I would urge you to visit the Planning and Zoning Office on the 10th Floor at 682 Cherry Street for review and also the opportunity to comment on the 2030 Plan. For additional information from the comfort of your Computer you may also log on to this Website:
If you reside in Bibb County the Good Folks at Planning and Zoning are eagerly awaiting your comments which you must submit not later than August 7, 2006. If you are like me, a Senior Citizen, I am confident that no matter what Bibb County looks like in 2030 I will be content. My eyes probably will not function very well and I will be happy to just be alive. Why, You may ask!!!! In 2030 I will be 90 years old. The vital aspect of this Comprehensive Plan will impact what will our City, our County look like for our Children and our Grand-Children. If we desire to leave an appropriate legacy for the future we need to act today. Thus this Blog.
Please note that the image above was found on the World Wide Web when I entered "Street Scenes." In as much as I operate a pick-up of the same manufacture I thought that it would be very appropriate to entitel this Blog "Street Scenes."
Together, all of us can leave our Middle Georgia a much better place for future generations. Please do your part today.
Thank You.

No comments: