Thursday, May 31, 2007

Customer Parking??

Yesterday I visited one of the two major Post Office Service Center's here in Macon, Georgia. I carefully parked within the lines and observed the "Customer Parking" signs in the parking lot. My purpose was to acquire appropriate stamps to post my end of the month bills. I expected a plethora of patrons inside the post office buying stamps and even mailing parcels. Much to my surprise there were about six postal patrons. Once I returned to one of the two parking lots at this facility I quickly viewed the number of vehicles and also ascertained that not all individuals using the parking lot could have been "Customers."

Now to be fair, I must also state that what you will see next is the West Parking Lot. When I took this picture I had my back to the other Parking Lot on the South Side of the Postal Service Center. Without taking the time to count all the vehicles, I can report that there must have been at least twenty cars parked in the Customer Parking Areas and as I stated above with only about six patrons using the services of the Post Office. Photos by "The Flower Child."

No comments: