Wednesday, August 17, 2011



The Georgia State Partnership
for
Long Term Care

Today I received a nice letter from "The Georgia State Partnership for Long Term Care."  This was the only letter I received.  Certainly a refreshing situation in as much as I have not received any bills the last two days.  In view of the current economic situation in the U. S. A. it is indeed refreshing to not receive any bills in the Mail.

Prior to opening the letter I noted the return address on the back flap of the envelope.  It was sent from:

1847 West 2300 South, Salt Lake City, Utah  84119

Once I noted the return address I determined that it was of no value to me.  If an organization wants to connect with me as a "Georgia State Partnership" one would think that they would be located in Georgia.

This situation is a lot like working at the "Ford" Plant and wearing a "Cheve" hat.  I did not open the letter; however I did ascertain that the fact that I received it would make an interesting Blog Entry.



No comments: