Saturday, August 27, 2011



In The Beginning

The Visit to Iowa
2011

I just realized that I have gotten ahead of myself in my Blog Post.  We traveled to Iowa from Saint Louis, Missouri on June 28th.  My Bride also documented our trip to the Holy Land.  Here is an image of the Flower Child as we entered Iowa.  We were on the Missouri Highway that runs through Macon, Missouri.  Once we crossed the Iowa line we observed this sign.  Of course I had to stop and let My Bride document the event.


 Here you see the gentle rolling hills of South Iowa.  Not all of Iowa is Flat as this image proves.

 These two views were taken at Reiman Gardens in Ames, which you have already read about.

I better refresh my photography skills in as much as My Bride often takes better images than I.

No comments: