Saturday, October 05, 2013

Baking/Cooking Equipment
for
The Flower Child
Several days ago I featured measuring cups and measuring spoons that I had recently acquired.  Today you will see the final shipments of necessary equipment.

This set of three Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatulas
will certainly make cleaning mixing bowls much more efficient.

This four cup (1, 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4) measures will also come in
handy in the kitchen.  They are marketed by Norpro and they feature
nylon cups with stainless steel handles.  I also appreciate the
metric equivalents on the handles.

As you can see, the size is also quite easy to see.  Note the shadow of the
overhead trees in the garden.  I placed these cups on a place mat
and took the picture outside with natural light.
As I stated the other day, I am looking forward to using this new kitchen equipment.  The other feature about all of the recent acquisitions is that they do not have lips or handles that can harbor germs/bugs.  Easy clean and also attractive.

No comments: