Wednesday, October 09, 2013


I'm a Bibb County
Voter!!!

My heart goes out to my fellow Bibb County Georgia Registered Voters.  I already am hearing from some who say that they do not have time to stand in line to vote.  I voted last Saturday on October 5, 2013 and I stood in line about one hour until I was able to go to a voting machine to case my ballot.

I realize that this may be a long time for some, but let me remind you, my fellow Bibb County Citizens, our Prisoners of War during the Vietnam War were often held captive over five years in terrible conditions.  What must a patriot do to inspire his fellow citizens to vote.  Early voting concludes this week and the Run-Off Elections will be held on Tuesday, October 15, 2013.

I also know that many non voters among my peers, and I hope that is not you, will be the first to complain when the new Bibb County Government messes up.  That is know is human nature, but I will quickly ask them, did you even bother to vote in the last election?

I always recall the fact that "We The People" deserve who we elect.  If you choose not to vote, I simply do not desire to even hear you voice your displeasure when things go incorrectly.

Your first shock may be on the morning of October 16, 2013.  


No comments: