Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Leadership 101

Today we will discuss the role of Leadership as it pertains to the Office of the President of the United States of America.

The concept of "Leadership" means to
accept "Responsibility" for the 
actions of yourself and those who
serve under your Command and/or
Control.

This my dear Reader and Friend is basic at all levels of any organization.  When one accepts the responsibility they are indeed responsible to "We The People" versus the responsibility model that our Current President displays.  All too often he has the mistaken concept that "I will do it My Way or else."  If I do not know about an event/situation over which I do indeed have control, I can shrug my shoulders and not accept responsibility.  This, as anyone who ever had any position of being exercising control over even just one person knows is so totally incorrect.  

During my observations of our Current Commander in Chief and also our President I get the impression that He feels that Our Constitution is an outdated document.  I take this opportunity to quote the Oath of Office of the President of the United States of America:

 "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I would suggest here that when our President avoids preserving, protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States that he is breaking his own oath.  As a Law School Graduate he must surely understand the consequences of such action. 

Today I submit these comments for your consideration and I also trust that we all can appreciate the stress of serving as the President must must generate.  

It is my sincere desire to remind everyone that we must all ask "God To Continue To Bless America," and to protect and guide the Heroes who serve our Country, especially our Soldiers, Airmen, Marines, Coast Guard Personnel and our Sailors as well as all who work in the Law Enforcement Community.  If I recall correctly, each of these aforementioned defenders and protectors take an oath much like our President states.  May they all live up to the oath they take as they "Serve We The People."


No comments: