Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Big Click VII
Allied Arts Holiday Open House
Sunday, November 24, 2013
The John Marlor Arts Center
Milledgeville, Georgia
I entered this competition for the first time this year.  This past Sunday My Bride and I traveled to Milledgeville to view the entire exhibit.  None of my entries earned a prize, but I was impressed with the entire display which consisted of 42 entries.

From Left to Right:  Market Day taken at the Farmers Market
in Macon, Lenten Rose taken at the Gardens around our Home and
Grapes taken at the Cane River Vineyard in Byron, Georgia.
Of course the photographer is on the far right.
The gallery had plenty of sun light so it was a real
challenge to get this picture without some reflection,
such as you see on the first picture.
This display will remain through the month of December.  I would encourage you to visit this Gallery if you happen to be in the Milledgeville area during December.

No comments: