Thursday, March 26, 2009

Life Can Be A Learning Process

Most readers here know that the Flower Child is a member of the Middle Georgia Camera Club. I actually joined this organization when I retired from Brown and Williamson Tobacco Company in September 1999. I was determined not to sit in a recliner and click a remote. You can be sure that I am still in a learning mode. Recently a much younger member of our Camera Club presented a very informative program on shooting and editing Panoramic images. What you see above is my first attempt.
This is one of the reasons that I enjoy life. I am willing to learn new things, skills and talents. By paying attention to the presentation and also reading the Manual that came with my Camera I was able to stitch together four images to have this picture.
Life is fun if you allow yourself the opportunities to grow. As a local Artist always reminds us during his programs, "Go Create Something Beautiful." My mantra has become "Continue Learning and Enjoy Life." I wish you all a great day and a Wonderful Cherry Blossom Festival experience here in Middle Georgia.
If you wish to view this image in a larger format, please click on it and be ready to scroll your computer from left to right to see this picture which will then fill the screen.

No comments: