Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Truth in Advertising

I am confident that you, like I seldom believe the Electronic Media Advertising which usually features about 500 words in very small print and is only visible for a few nano seconds. This evening, I the Flower Child decided that I would ascertain if such a thing as the Double Booth actually existed at the local Captain D's Sea Food emporium. The picture above clear demonstrates that the Television Commercial is correct. In fact you can actually use it if you pay the double price.


As we all know the current economic situation makes it difficult to pay double the price and still enjoy the great food at Captain D's. In fact I, the Flower Child can not recall the last time I dined at an upscale establishment. What you see here is the Flower Child posing in front of the upscale double booth. I received permission from the Counter Custodian before I had this picture taken.

In summary, very refreshing to know that some Television Advertising is very true. Thank You Captain D's. By the way the Shrimp Platter was fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alan --

Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Captain D's -- and our double booth! We didn't actually expect anyone to pay double for our food -- but we did think it was a fun way to demonstrate that Captain D's serves sit down food at fast food prices! We hope you come back again -- soon!

Sandy Smith
Captain D's