Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Government for We The People
Now that Middle Georgia is fully engaged in the pollen season I have become fully engaged in viewing Television each day.
The other afternoon as I was observing a cable news channel I was informed that 54% of those polled by Rasmussen thought that Obamacare should be repealed. I found this statement to be alarming.
Here we have a population that does not desire the Obamacare recently enacted by our Nation's Lawmakers and I see our Nation's Leaders, including the President telling me that this is the best thing to happen in our Country.
I simply do not understand this. How can our Government ignore the people and enact laws and programs that "We The People" do not desire? I hope that someone can explain this to me.
Thank You!!!

No comments: