Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Post 8 (Bibb County At Large) Bibb County School Board Candidate

At 12:47 P.M. I filed the required document known as: State Ethics Commission Declaration of Intention to Accept Campaign Contributions. I have thus announced my Campaign to run for the Post 8 Seat on the Bibb County School Board during the 2010 Election Cycle.
The theme of the Campaign is: We Can Do Better!! I believe that it the duty and responsibility of a Citizen to become a part of the solution rather than be a part of the problem.
Our Bibb County Schools are faced with many challenges, however I am confident that "We Can Do Better!!"
When elected I pledge to strive for Open and Honest Communication to the Citizens of Bibb County regarding education concerns in the Bibb School System.
I am seeking the Post 8, County Wide seat currently held by Mr. Albert J. Abrams. Mr. Abrams cannot serve an additional term. I believe that Together we can improve the Bibb County System. Please be aware that the Primary Election is July 20, 2010. Of course I will appreciate Your Vote. If you are not a registered Voter please register not later than June 21, 2010.
Thank You!!

No comments: