Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ingleside Villiage Pizza
Macon, Georgia

My Cousin recently visited Macon during the Cherry Blossom Festival. We took him to the "best" pizza establishment in Macon. Of course we had to obtain a picture for his memory box. Shown here, after we had consummed our Pizza and Adult Beverages, is our Serving Wench.
I learned the term "Serving Wench" years ago from a family member who has attended many Renaissance Festivals.


My Cousin who currently resides in the Twin Cities has lived there over 30 years. Prior to that he resided in Chicago. He indicated to me that the Pizza he consumed at Ingleside Villiage was the best he had ever eaten. He also informed me that he had consumed a lot of Pizza, especially in Chicago during his eight years in that City.



1 comment:

Norma said...

Makes me want pizza!