Saturday, April 03, 2010

Photography During a Golden Hour
I have been told that the best building/scenic photography is most often taken during the Golden hour after sunrise or sunset. The images I have here were taken in the morning on March 20, 2010 after I participated in the Pink Pancake Breakfast during the Cherry Blossom Festival.

This is the tower of the Walter F. George School of Law on Coleman Hill in Macon, Georgia. I also like the tree branch framing that I was able to capture in this shot.


This is the portico of the Walter F. George School of Law. This side of the building overlooks Coleman Hill.

The Woodruff House as seen from the Gazabo looking North. The glow of the morning sun certainly adds to this mood of this image.


The Japanese Magnolia on Mulberry Street were on full display. I had to stop to capture this picture which was calling out to me.

There is so much to photograph, you just have to take the time to do so. I hope that you enjoy my post today.






No comments: