Saturday, February 19, 2011




The Flower Child Is Ready
for
The 2011 Cherry Blossom Festival
held in
Macon, Georgia
The 2011 Cherry Blossom Festival in Macon, Georgia is a mere 26 days away.  This year's festival billed as the "Pinkest Party on Earth" is an annoual celebration.  Real Men in Middle Georgia also get in on the action by wearing Pink.

Today I modeled my pink garb for the Photographer who happens to be My Bride.  As you can quickly ascertain, The Flower Child is ready.

For additional information about the Pinkest Party on Earth please visit:


The 2011 Festival runs from March 18th through March 26

I am looking forward to seeing you at the Festival




You are encouraged to make this Blog one of your favorites or bookmark it.  I will post updates concerning the 2011 Cherry Blossom Festival. 

No comments: