Wednesday, November 02, 2011



"God Bless America"

Yes, this is an often used phrase by "We The People" and also those seeking election and even re-election.  It is a noble phrase and I use the sentence often in my Post here and in my engagement during many discussions with my fellow peoplekind.

 I use this picture here because it certainly reflects my love of America and our great symbol, Our Flag.

Now, just in case you are reading this blog which I have published over the period of several years and do not know who I am, this picture will quickly let you know that I have a considerable investment in the United States of America.  This picture was taken in 1963 when I was a proud Sailor assigned to an Attack Aircraft Carrier named USS Ranger (CVA-61).  The Ranger was a Carrier assigned to the United States Pacific Fleet.  Her period of service spanned over 30 years.

As you may suspect I remain involved in the events in my Country.  I will quickly add, that for most of my readers here, your Country, also.

I recently experienced the opportunity to hear a Doctor who is in practice within 100 miles of Macon, Georgia discuss "Obamacare."

It was a very interesting presentation and the discussion focused on the "Commerce Clause" of our U. S. Constitution.  I also learned about the "wheat wars of 1941" which also involved the Commerce Clause.  The current "Obamacare" legislation will soon be considered by the U. S. Supreme Court.  The speaker spoke openly about the fact that the Commerce clause is now being abused.

We were also informed that "Obamacare" is all about control.  The basic motivation for this Obamacare is:

A Lure for all from all over!
Illegals and legals are covered!
A vote buying scheme!

During the presentation, which was brief our current President was quoted as saying:

"I have considered going it alone!"  when he received opposition from various Lawmakers from our duly elected U. S. Congress.

The speaker then addressed the fact that our Medical Care System is currently mired down with much fraud.  He cited the "baby's first picture" scam where the hospital of his employment expends between $2,500 to $3,500 to generate an image of the baby in the womb.  This usually happens in the middle of the night when the pregant person presents herself at the ER after an expensive Ambulance Ride also funded by the Taxpayers with the compliant that "the water broke."

As the ultrasound technican concludes the procedure the "pregant person" request a copy of the image.  Certainly an expensive method which is employed to get that first coveted picture of the yet unborn.

This, we were informed is but one of many scams that generate great expense to the Medical Care Facilities in our United States of America. 

The speaker concluded his presentation with these words:

"If we could eliminate fraud we would not have our current financial problems."

No comments: