Sunday, November 12, 2006

Flower Child's Garden


Corneceae florida - Dogwood

Euonymus alatus - Burning Bush


I realize that my recent blogs have focused on some rather serious items that I felt were essential to share with you all. Today I would like to share with you some of the wonderful and beautiful Fall Foliage that is in abundance here in Middle Georgia. You can quickly ascertain that red must be one of my favorite colors. You are totally correct. Enjoy the images and remember that tomorrow morning you will most likely go outside and observe some of the wonderful creation that is in abundance here on our Earth. I realize that the adage "Take Time To Smell The Roses," may not be appropriate for many; but the basic concept of enjoying the beauty that we have around us still remains valid.

No comments: