Monday, November 06, 2006






"Voters"
Conservatives or Liberals
In a little over twenty-four hours the count down will commence. The Voters will decide. It is readily apparent who the voter is in the above series of images. Now, can you pick out the liberal/s or conservative/s in the other two images?
At this time, all we the voter's have to rely on is our own observations. Some of these observations will be tainted by the plethora of campaign ads which have attempted to sway our minds. As I enter this blog I quickly think about the reality show "Survivor" where the contestants forged alliances to work against or for a certain individual.
Have we witnessed the forging of alliances in this election cycle? For certain, time will tell. But then again, I would encourage everyone to seriously consider the potential alliances that certain candidates will form or may now even be a part of.
Some of my more educated peers say "Follow the Money." Who has contributed to a certain candidates campaign? Then you can quickly ascertain where the potential alliances may be formed/forming!!!!
In Summary, I know that I have listened and observed as this campaign cycle evolved. I feel confident with my votes. I do not know who will win, nor will I have any regrets on who "We The People" elect. I do know that no matter who wins that I will readily and rapidly communicate my view points regarding any concern that I currently have or will develop in the future.
As a proud citizen of the United States of America, the State of Georgia, and the County of Bibb, I pledge to do my best. As a recent "Talk Back" on a local television station indicated: "What we need at this time is Service Leadership." Or Words to that effect. I take that to mean that we need to demand and require that our duly elected Leadership serve: "We The People."
Campaign coffers will always be filled with individuals courting favor with a certain candidate. It is our awesome responsibility to discern who will do the very best for "We The People!!!"
Thank You for taking the time to read my last three blogs concerning this important Election.

No comments: