Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What!!!! No Picture
I know that by now you are tired of viewing pictures on this Blog, so today I have decided to just post a few comments for the benefit of the Human Race and anyone else who visits here who can also read.
Most everyone know that I am interested in photography. I also enjoy reading quite a bit. Just the other day I read a real neat bumper sticker:
"Driver Carries No Cash. He is Married!!!!!"
I took this to mean that there really was no need to Car Jack this Guy.
"Better Things for Better Living Through Chemistry"
This was an advertising slogan adopted by the DuPont Chemical Corporation in 1939. During the 60s which was the golden era for the Flower Child it had a totally different meaning. Oh, for the good old days!!!!!!
"The greatest wealth is contentment with a little."
You can be confident that the above adage was not uttered by any politician.
"Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface"
I am confident that I am a very serious, intense person dedicated to the liberation of all people kind. I can feel everyone's pain and I just wish there was something that I could do to help you. Or is the above statement a flash back to the 60s "Flower Child?"
Have a Great Day and Enjoy a Great Belly Laugh.

No comments: