Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bibb County, Georgia
Home of the Caring Criminal
Most of the readers of "The World This Week" know that I try to keep informed of what our Local Governments are Doing. I firmly believe in the concept of "We The People." It was and should remain the foundation of any government that we allow to function in our United States of America.
With that concept in mind I attended the Heart to Hart meeting at the Bibb County Court House this evening. As you might suspect the major topic of discussion was the "Bibb County Court House" situation.
What I learned during the course of the evening is that our current Judges are really out of line when it comes to concerns about security in our Court House. Many in attendance appeared to think that what we have is really O.K. I do not know about you, but from what I read and also view on the electronic media has allowed me to know that we do have criminals in Bibb County and some use weapons in the conduct of their crimes. But after hearing some of my peers this evening I certainly feel that Bibb County, Georgia is the Home of the Caring Criminal. We really have nothing to fear!!!!!!
Of course this is an interesting concept and I would encourage our Media to publish this information so that we will not be misled into thinking that we need a Secure Court House for the benefit of the law abiding citizens of our Bibb County.
As always, I invite your comments to this Blog Entry.

No comments: