Saturday, February 28, 2009

Interesting Radio Commercials
How many times have you heard this Radio Commercial? Men, Do You Wake Up at Night to Urinate?
An interesting question. I would rather wake up a night to urinate in the Bathroom than to urinate in the Bed. My parents and I worked together to eliminate this problem when I was a toddler.
I do not remember the product that I could acquire to eliminate the problem, but I do know that if I keep my self hydrated during the day that it is indeed normal for me to wake up at night to go to the bathroom.
These Commercials are always so interesting. Some day I will keep a record of all the TV Commericals I view each evening and ask my Doctor if I should be taking this or that product to resolve a specific problem that I may not have.
Your comments please!!!!!

No comments: