Monday, February 09, 2009

Linwood Cemetery
Macon, Georgia
Clean Up - Every Saturday in February, 2009



Please click on the triangle to view the L. A. Jones Plot which was part of my Clean-Up on Saturday, February 7, 2009


Everyone is encouraged to participate in these Every Saturday in February 2009 Clean-Up Events. The hours are from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. Of course, if you desire to arrive earlier and work at your own pace before it gets to warm you may certainly do so. I know I plan on arriving earlier, especially if it is anticipated that it will be a warm day.

1 comment:

Anna Simic said...

I appreciate the work you are doing. I have some ancestors buried there. They were poor and so I believe they are unmarked in stranger's row. We had a reunion in Macon in 2008 and I visited that cemetery for the first time. Even though it was overgrown I thought it was beautiful. Thank's again from the Hogan Family.