Thursday, February 05, 2009

Middle Georgia Challenge
January 29, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen - No one even replied to the recent Middle Georgia Challenge which I posted on January 29, 2009. The deadline for any answer has now passed. What you are viewing above is the setting of the Dogs. The image I posted in the Challenge was cropped.
During my time as a Volunteer "Rolling Reader" in the Bibb County School System I always read on Tuesday mornings. After I completed my reading I often visited Baldinos on Spring and Walnut Street in Downtown Macon. Because I valued my Red Ram and the paint on it, I always parked on Walnut about one half a block up from Baldinos. These dogs reside on the first house steps to the West of Baldinos.
Please take the time to enjoy Macon and the beauty we have!!!


No comments: