Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beauty Abounds in Macon, Georgia
or
There is Nothing To Do In Macon

Last evening as I was enjoying Adult Entertainment - "The Georgia versus South Carolina Football Game" a Gardening friend of mine who also enjoys, grows and appreciates the Wonderful Angel Trumpet Flower called to invite me to capture some images of hundreds of flowers. I quickly told him that I would do so in the morning. During our brief conversation he also informed me that he had other flowers blooming.
Therefore, this Morning at about 8:38 A.M. I arrived at his Gardens to capture some wonderful images and to also try to capture the magnitude of the plethora of Angel Trumpet Blooms. In addition to the Angel Trumpet Blooms I was impressed with the Hibiscus Blooms. It was a very overcast morning so I was able to capture the flowers in true color without the sun washing out the color. Except for cropping these images have not been altered.

Angel Trumpet Blooms, as you know are beautiful and I also grow some in my own Gardens, but I have never been exposed to an abundance of these Blooms such as I viewed this Morning. I am extremely grateful for my Friends Invitation. Thank You!!!


This image is just a small portion of a drift of these lovely Blooms which adorned the Back Gardens of my friends home.



As with all my Blog Post pictures you are invited to simply click on the image to view the detail and color in full screen.
Enjoy the Gardens and the Hibiscus and Angel Trumpets. Have a Wonderful Week. All of this Beauty and Georgia won their game. The Atlanta Falcons also won this afternoon. Life simply does not get any better than this. Please remember that there is beauty in Macon, Georgia and I also know that they is plenty of fun things to do in Macon, Georgia if you simply get off of your sofa or out of your recliner.
Enjoy!!!!





No comments: