Friday, September 18, 2009

United States of America
New Citizens of our Great Republic
One Nation Under God
Last evening as I viewed the evening news I learned that since September 11, 2001, our Nation has had 52,000 young men and women become citizens of our Great Republic. I was impressed. Here we have 52,000 young men and women who joined our U. S. Military Forces for the opportunity to serve and to also become United States Citizens. I acquired the following four images from a U. S. Navy News Website. All images were released.
I can appreciate the fact that 52,000 young men and women chose to serve our Nation and to also work to acquire Citizenship in our United States. I realize that not all joined our U. S. Navy or U. S. Marine Corps, however I am a frequent visitor to the U. S. Navy News Website so I acquired my images for this post there. All of these images show some of our newest citizens. In addition to these fine young men and women who joined our Sea Services, I also salute those who joined our U. S. Air Force, our U. S. Army and our U. S. Coast Guard.
We can all be grateful for their service to our Nation and we can also salute them for their dedication to our Country and we all can Welcome them as your peers in the Greatest Land on Earth. I am not aware of any other country in the World where people come to the shores to serve and also acquire Citizenship.
Again, New Citizens, Welcome to America and I wish you great success and appreciate your quest for Freedom.
Thank You!!!











No comments: