Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Reflections
How Does the World See Us?

The question sounds simple enough!!!! How Does the World See Us? If I lived in Warner Robins, Georgia I could answer that question very quickly. The World would see a City where the Children are excellent "Ambassadors" of their City.
Now, please take the time to think of your answer to how does the World see Macon, Georgia? Right off the top of my mind comes the situation in the local Middle School where a gun was fired! Hopefully this incident did not make the National News, but for those who reside in the Macon area this is not good news and certainly does not reflect well on our local Society.
I am confident that you, my dear readers will post a comment regarding how you think the World views Macon, Georgia. That is the challenge today. Comments Please!!!!!

1 comment:

Northeast Iowa resident said...

I see Macon, Georgia, as a city with lots of great architecture and class. It is clean and its residents have pride in their community.