Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here Is Your Sign!!!
I am confident that many readers here will recall that several years ago when there was a "Comedy" routine that included this phrase: "Here Is You Sign."
Today as I was out and about conducting errands I was listening to my radio and I heard this commercial. You know the ones, just like every evening when the drug companies are pushing a pill for this or that ailment. Well now the commercials have pentrated the Radio Networks.
As I was driving along I was asked this question:
Men!!! Do You Wake Up To Urinate?
As I pondered that question for all of one brief second I laughingly responded to my radio: "Of Course I Do!!" I had quickly figured out that if I did not wake up I would soon would get that warm feeling that I am sure all babies appreciate prior to being toilet trained.
To the Drug Company that is marketing a pill and to the ad agency who developed this commerical:
"Here Is Your Sign!!"

No comments: