Monday, October 12, 2009

Health Insurance in the United States of America
When will this mess end? Earlier today I learned that the price tag on "Cap and Trade" just may cost the average American Family over $1700.00.
Then as I enjoyed some of my favorite talk radio shows this afternoon I learned that the cost of insurance for an average American Family may exceed $4300.00 per year.
When will this mess end? With unemployment still a fact of life and people not getting adequate cost of living increases I have but one question. "Who will pay for all this government generosity?"
I suspect that some time the government printing presses at the U. S. Mint will have to shut down for lubrication and maintenance.
Then what will happen? The labor force is shrinking and those who work simply can not pay enough Federal Income Taxes to support us all.
What next? Maybe I should obtain a "Rosetta Stone Chinese" language course while I still have some funds.
So much for my upward mobility!!!! Of course I am hoping that the candidate of "Hope" will realize that we can not spend our way out of this mess.
Thank You!!!!

1 comment:

Himanshu said...

I've heard Indian companies have started hiring people from US for US operations. Isn't that interesting?