Wednesday, October 28, 2009

William Segal's Art
Macon Museum of Arts and Sciences
My post on October 3, 2009 was about the opening of the William Segal Gallery at the Macon Museum of Arts and Sciences on Forsyth Road, Macon, Georgia. I promised that I would feature more work by this artist who was born in Macon, Georgia. Mr. Segal's friend, Ken Burns was at the Gallery Opening. Enjoy the five pictures I have included here. We were allowed to take pictures of the paintings as long as we did not use flash photography. Additionally, I did not feel that it was appropriate to use a tripod because that would interfere with the other guest at the opening. Thus these images were taken by simply holding the camera.













Should you desire to learn more about Mr. William Segal or see the entire Gallery I would encourage you to visit this site:
The William Segal Gallery will remain at the Museum through January 3, 2010.

No comments: