Friday, October 30, 2009

School Spirit Abounds in Middle Georgia
Stratford Academy's Final Home Football Game
2009


This morning as I gathered my thoughts and consumed my Coffee, I looked out the window to witness a gathering of many cars on the street near my West Bibb County, Georgia Home.
Considering that it was a Friday Morning and the Football season is reaching the peak of interest I suspected that it was a gathering of Scholars from a nearby Academy.
As I gathered my morning issue of "The Telegraph" from the driveway I ascertained that it was a Breakfast for the Scholars at the home of one of the Academy's Football players. Once the daylight lighted the area I took a series of photographs for this Post.



After I had completed the street scene, four Scholars approached their transportation and I asked them for permission to take a picture. I even encouraged them to turn their faces sideways, but they had no problem with me capturing this image.
I appreciate this display of "School Spirit" by these Scholars and their cheerful attitude at an early hour. I share this story simply to let everyone know that there are plenty of good people in our Community.
Of course I wished them well at tonight's Football game. Go Eagles!!!

No comments: