Thursday, July 23, 2009

World Wide Challenge

For some time I have been posting Middle Georgia Challenges. Today I will think outside of the box and pose a World Wide Challenge. Anyone can place their reply in the comments section of this Post and give the correct name for this device. The Winner, will of course be treated to a casual lunch at my expense. If the winner should reside outside of the Middle Georgia area I will remit appropriate funds to them so that they can have a casual lunch on me.
The deadline for this Challenge is: 2400 Monday, 27 July 2009. Good Luck! Remember, you must post your answer in the comment section of this post to earn the casual lunch.

1 comment:

Alan said...

This is an old time cabbage cutter. I acquired it during my recent Holiday in Iowa. As you can see no one had the correct answer. Therefor the lunch money rolls over, with no increase in the amount until the next challenge.

I have fond memories of packing down cabbage after my mother used this device over a crock when she made kraut every Summer using fresh cabbage from the garden.