Friday, July 24, 2009

"You Are Going To Like The Way You Look"

Anyone who watches any television has heard the words that are the title to the Blog Post. I will change the wording a bit. "I Like The Way I Look." This evening my Bride joined me on a shopping trip to "The Shoppes at River Crossing," which is the newest Shopping Area in Middle Georgia. Here you see me modeling a new Sport Jacket by Nautica. It was a very good price so I could not turn it down. The main purpose of the trip was to acquire a new Suit, which you can view below.

The suit we chose was a deep Navy Blue, which is totally appropriate. While the trousers were being hemmed the Salesperson sold me a new shirt and two new ties.

A Wonderful shopping experience. Thank You Men's Wearhouse.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Alan I think you look GREAT